Handling of Personal Information
ThreeHigh Co.,Ltd. has been working to protect the personal information of our customers.
In recent years, there have been more opportunities on the internet to receive personal information from customers, such as user registration, prizes, questionnaires, and online shopping, and the need for control and protection has increased even further.
- [What is personal information]
- This means information that the ThreeHigh Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") is provided by the customer via the internet and can identify the customer, such as the address, name, telephone number, E-mail address, etc.
- [Collection of personal information]
- In principle, we collect personal information which is provided/registered by the customer through the internet.
When we collect the personal information, the purpose of collection shall be clearly indicated to the customer in advance.
We collect personal information only for the achievement of the purpose clearly stated to the customer.
If you do not wish to provide/register your personal information to us, you can reject the provision at your own discretion. In this case, you may not be able to use the service on our website.
- [Restriction on the use of personal information]
- The personal information provided/registered by the customer will be used only for the collection purpose indicated to the customer.
Personal information provided/registered by the customer shall not be used for purposes which were not indicated to the customer.
- [Principle of non-disclosure of personal information to third parties]
- We do not disclose the personal information provided/registered by the customer to a third party. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When you agree.
- When it is necessary to disclose personal information to cooperating companies, allied companies, and subcontractors that have signed confidentiality agreements with us in order to carry out the purpose of collecting such information clearly indicated to the customer.
- When a customer individual is processed into a statistical data that cannot identify individual.(e.g., the number of applicants for prize contests by age group.)
- When required by laws and regulations.
- [Supervisor and customer service helpdesk]
- On our website, we have the supervisor and customer service helpdesk for the website which our customers have provided/registered their personal information and clearly show these contacts on each website.
- [Inquiry, correction, and deletion of personal information]
- For inquiries, corrections or deletions regarding personal information of customers, please contact the inquiry desk located at each website. We will disclose, correct or delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time after confirming that the request is made by the customer.
- [Management of personal information]
- Personal information collected from customers is strictly managed by the manager of each web site, and appropriate measures are taken to prevent leakage, diversion, tampering, etc. We also use SSLs (Secure Sockets Layer) or similar methods to ensure safety in preparation for unauthorized access by third parties when customers provide/register their personal information via our website.
- [About browsing record of this site]
- In order to provide better services, we analyze the status of access to each content on this site. The information that is accumulated when the customer accesses this site is not used except for statistical processing in our company.
- [Direct Mail Distribution]
- We may provide our customers with information that we believe is beneficial for them. These will be discontinued if the customer notifies us by mail or e-mail. Please note that it may take some time from the notification of the customer to the discontinuation of our information.
- We reserve the right to revise and add this information to the extent reasonable without prior notice or notification in accordance with our service content changes, the development of network technology, etc. on this page.
- Revised on 31 Jan., 2021.